It’s so easy to create a beautiful icing sugar pattern on cakes and cupcakes with our Christmas Present Cake Stencil. With just a simple dusting of Pure Icing Sugar, you can transform your everyday cake into a Christmas present cake and other festive designs. Here’s how to do it:
- Download the stencil here
- Print on A4 paper
- Cut the inside of the bowed ribbon drawing, leaving the outside paper area intact
- Place over your cake resting on the top
- Sprinkle with Pure Icing Sugar so that there is a decent coating on the cake
- Carefully remove the paper, lifting upwards, being careful not to smudge the design
Create you own festive design by cutting out snowflakes, Santa hats or Christmas trees.
Use this beautiful design on the recipe for our Christmas Present Fruit Cake.