Anzac Biscuit Balls
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- ⅓ cup CSR Rapadura Sugar
- 75g salted butter
- 3 tbs water
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Combine CSR Rapadura Sugar, butter and water into a small saucepan on high heat.
- Once mixture comes to the boil, reduce to a simmer and stir with a spatula until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool for 10 mins
- Combine almond meal, rolled oats and shredded coconut into a large mixing bowl and stir well.
- Pour wet mixture into the large bowl and use a wooden spoon to combine all of the ingredients until they form a wet dough.
- Roll one tablespoon of the mixture into a ball and place onto a clean plate. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour and then transfer to an airtight container for up to two weeks.