1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Sugar Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 82 081 245 169) of 265 Whitehall Street, Yarraville, Victoria, 3013 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open to any individual in Australia (Eligible Person).
a). over 18 years of age; or
b). under 18 years of age with the prior written consent of their parent or guardian (Eligible Person).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The promotion commences on 8th November 2019 at 10:00:00 AEDST and concludes on 21st November 2019 at 14:00:00 AEDST (Promotional Period).
6. To enter the promotion, the Eligible Person must be a subscriber to the CSR Sugar #BakingNation database during the promotional period.
To enter the promotion, the Eligible Person must either:
(a) Make a comment on the CSR Sugar Facebook page which includes an image of your family favourite recipes using CSR Sugar and displaying at least one CSR Sugar pack; or
(b) Post an image through the Eligible Person’s own Instagram account of your family favourite recipes using CSR Sugar, displaying at least one CSR Sugar pack and tagging @CSRsugar
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. That includes the quality of comments and tagging.
9. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
(a) each email subscription (entry) must be unique; and
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Person, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Person.
11. This is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged individually on creative merit with winners to be selected by a representative of the Promoter at 265 Whitehall Street, Yarraville VIC on 21st November 2019.
12. The winning entries will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook channel on Friday 22nd November 2019 (Winners). The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified through Instagram Messenger and will be asked to provide a contact phone number and residential address. All further correspondence will then be by email or phone.
13. The total prize pool has no commercial value. Prizes consist of a double pass (covering one winner + one guest) to attend a baking demonstration with Karen Martini at a specific location to be advised to the Winners in Alexandria, Sydney on 28th November 2019 at 18:00:00 (AEDT) (Event). Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Winners are solely responsible for all costs associated with travel to, and from, the Event.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) becomes unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
15. Details of the prize will be sent to the Winners at the email address they provide.
16. Should there be any Winners that cannot be contacted, after three (3) days, a runner-up entrant will be selected on 25th November 2019 at 10:00 at 265 Whitehall Street, Yarraville VIC. This winning entry will be announced via Facebook and contacted by direct message through Facebook or Instagram and email.
17. Each time an entry is made the maker of that entry agrees and states that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including all Content. The Promoter will not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Eligible Persons warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content does not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) the Content is the original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above warranties.
18. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Eligible Person agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in their entry (including the Content) to the Promoter, and to execute any documents to confirm such assignment.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook or Instagram Pages to enter is the Eligible Person’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Person to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Person invalid.
20. Winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or a recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Winner agrees to sign an appropriate release document to give effect to this requirement as and when requested by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Person; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Liability for any tax (other than FBT) arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Person. Eligible Persons should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising directly or indirectly from the promotion.